(Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you. All opinions here are my own, and all images have been used with permission from the shop owners. We appreciate your support!)
As a wedding photographer, I get super excited about photographing engagement rings, and I've yet to photograph two that were just alike. From simple to elaborate, each one has a unique style and story, just like each couple. If you're wondering, my own ring is from Blue Nile; it's a princess-cut diamond in this setting, and I LOVE it, but I am nevertheless intrigued by bling that's a bit less traditional. If you're the type who wants something a little different (handmade, vintage, or BOTH!), then Etsy is a great place to browse! Today I'm sharing seven fabulous rings that caught my eye!
These rings are each one-of-a-kind just like YOU! And these shop owners are some seriously generous souls. Check out these deals:
- Guy at Jewelerano is offering $75 off to my readers-- just mention Uninvented Colors for your discount!
- Tansy at lupeanthology is offering £50 off all pieces over £500 plus free shipping and free gift wrapping! Just tell her you read this blog post!
- Tania at EdenGardenJewelry is offering $100 off with the code "GET100OFF"!
- Tara at TheIdolsEye is offering $100 off purchases over $3600 with the code "SMMFOLLOWERS1"!
- Rami at Gispandiamonds is offering 5% off any item if you mention this blog!
These shops have a lot more than engagement rings, so even if you're already married or not planning to be anytime soon, go check out the eye candy! And if you're not ready to shop right this moment but don't want to miss these deals, you can pin the collage below to Pinterest so you can find it later. Happy browsing! :)